Deakin Estate Sauvignon Blanc is a white wine from Murray Darling, Victoria, Australia.
Vivino Rating: 3.3
Vibrant, refreshing, crisp. Lively tropical fruit, gooseberry, hints of lime
- 2019: Japanese Wine Challenge - Bronze
- 2018: The Riverina Open Wine Show, AUS - Bronze
- 2018: Riverland Wine Show, AUS - Bronze
- 2020 International Wine Challange, UK - Commended
- 2019 Decanter Asia Wine Awards - Commended
- 2018 International Wine Challange, UK - Commended
Alcohol Content: 12.5%
Producer: Deakin Estate
Discover and explore...
Its producer: https://boozedj.com/pages/deakin-estate