Trapiche Broquel Malbec is a red wine from the high area of the Mendoza River and in the east region of the province of Mendoza, Argentina.
Awards & Recognitions:
- 92 points James Suckling (April 2018)
- 90 points Tim Atkin (March 2017)
- 90 points James Suckling (May 2016)
- 90 points Wine Spectator (May 2016)
- 88 points The Wine Advocate (April 2014)
- 90 points Wine Enthusiast (May 2015)
- 90 points Wine Spectator (November 2013)
- 91 points Wine Enthusiast (November 2012)
Vivino Rating: 3.8
Intense purple red color with ruby hues. Aromas of fresh red and black fruits, floral notes, and earthy minerals, with an elegant touch of smoke. Rich and spicy on the palate providing a long and pleasant finish.
Alcohol Content: 14%