Simonsig Chenin Blanc 2020 is a white wine from Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Awards & Recognitions:
- Mundus Vini: Gold & Best of Show South Africa White for 2019
- Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2017: Gold and Best White Wine in South Africa for 2017
- James Suckling: 90 points for 2016
- Veritas Awards: Gold for 2016
- John Platter: 3.5/5 Stars for 2016
- IWSC: Gold for 2015
- Mundus Vini: Gold for 2015
- Veritas Awards: Gold 2015
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles: Silver 2015
Vivino Rating: 3.7 - Among top 10% of all wines in the world (2017 Vintage)
Layers of tropical fruits on the palate with bursts of pear, melon and passion fruit. A delicate touch of lemon is beautifully complemented by refreshing acidity. The Chenin blanc 2020 is a true expression of Simonsig terroir.
Alcohol Content: 13.74%
Producer: Simonsig Wine Estate