Matsu El Pícaro is a red wine from Toro, Spain.
Awards and Recognitions:
- 90 Points Peñín Guide (2021)
- 90 Points Robert Parker ratings (2010)
- Grand Gold Medal Wine Contest Sub-30 (2017)
- Gold Medal Tempranillos al Mundo Awards (2015)
- Silver Medal International Wine & Spirit Competition (2017)
Vivino Rating: 3.9
Aromas of fruits, jelly beans, blackberry jam stand out, very well nuanced with a touch of licorice, which gives it a spicy character and complexity. On the palate, intense and powerful mouth, with a very pleasant entry thanks to its sweet character.
Alcohol Content: 14.5%
Producer: Bodega Matsu