Fantini Montepulciano is a red wine from Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, Italy.
Awards & Recognitions:
- 87 Points Wine Enthusiast (2019)
- Mundus Vini: Silver for 2016
- Mundus Vini: Gold for 2015
- AWC Vienna International Wine Challenge: Silver for 2014
- Berlin Wine Trophy: Gold for 2014
- Producer rated "Best Producer of Italy" in 2016, 2017 and 2019 by Luca Maroni
- Wine of the Year Winner for 9 Consecutive Years
Vivino Rating: 3.6
Ruby red with garnet reflections, the bouquet is fruity and quite persistent, reminiscent of red fruits, marasca cherries, and plums with vanilla nuances. Full-bodied on the palate, with good balance and firm tannin's. Immediately appealing and versatile.
Alcohol Content: 13.5%
Producer: Farnese Fantini Winery