Bodega Volcanes de Chile "Tectonia" Cabernet Sauvignon is a red wine grown from Maipo Valley, Chile.
Awards & Recognitions:
- 90 points Wine&Spirits (2013)
- 91 points James Suckling (2013)
- 91 points Tim Atkin (2013)
- 92 points Descorchados (2013)
- 90 points Descorchados (2015)
- Gold Medal - Japan Women's Wine Awards (2017)
- Gold Medal - The Global Cabernet Sauvignon Masters (2017)
Vivino Rating: 3.9
Tectonia Cabernet Sauvignon is a wine of character, with energetic and reactive tannins, true to its origin in the layers of volcanic soils. This is a ruby-red wine with an intense, complex nose, which captivates the palate with power and elegance.
Medium-bodied, it reveals fruit and spices such as blackcurrants, black cherries, and raspberries, bay, cedar and menthol, intermingled with graphite and smoke, which give it a volcanic and austere feel. This is a fresh, flavorful wine with good structure and a delicious finish.
Alcohol Content: 14%
Producer: Bodega Volcanes de Chile