Beringer Main & Vine Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 is a red wine from Napa Valley, California.
Awards and Recognition:
- 2012: Decanter World Wine Awards - Silver
- 2013: San Francisco International Wine Competition - Silver
- 2013: Long Beach Grand Cru - Silver
- 2014: International Women's Wine Competition - Bronze
- 2016: Decanter World Wine Awards - Bronze
Vivino Rating: 3.5%
Full of jammy black fruit flavors that make this wine enticing from the first sip. The sweet vanilla and richness of the oak flavors blend seamlessly into the wine, offering just a hint of spice. Easy-drinking and satisfying, this wine is well-suited to a variety of occasions.
Alcohol Content: 13.5%
Producer: Beringer Vineyards