A Cab Sauv made for one purpose - to be red meat's perfect partner.
You have to respect a winemaker that makes a red specifically to go with a big juicy steak. A satisfying full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon from Central Victoria Australia. The perfect accompaniment to your next slab of prime beef.
Awards & Recognitions:
- 93 points Wine Orbit August 2020 (Sam Kim)
- 91+ points The Wine Front February 2019 (Campbell Mattinson)
- 2019 International Wine and Spirit Competition - Silver - 91 points
- 2019 Mundus Vini - The Grand International Wine Award - Silver Medal
- 2019 International Wine Challenge - Bronze Medal - 89 points
- 2019 Decanter World Wine Awards - Bronze Medal - 88 points
- 2019 Sommelier Wine Awards - Bronze Medal 2019
- Royal Sydney Wine Show - Bronze Medal
Vivino Rating: 3.8 stars
Inky black color and concentrated ripe fruit create this signature Angus The Bull Style. This lovely little Cabernet is all about elegance. A palate rich is full of boysenberry, blackcurrant, black fruit flavors, and dried herbs which linger through till the finish. Perfect body, structure, and fine tannins.
Alcohol Content: 14%
Producer: Aberdeen Wine Company
Wine Maker: Hamish MacGowan