Andeluna 1300 Malbec 2018 is a red wine grown from the region of Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina.
- International Trophy Decanter 2010
- Regional Trophy Decanter 2009
- Gold Medal Argentina Wine Awards 2011
- Decanter Gold Medal Vint. 2007
- Wine Enthusiast 90pts Best Buy 2008
Vivino Rating: 3.7 Stars
Producer: Andeluna Cellars
Alcohol Content: 14.0- 14.5%
In the mouth is fresh, smooth and balanced. Earthy cherry fruit with an aggressive oak presence. Youthful tannic finish with hints of clove and vanilla.
Learn and Discover..