Bodega Volcanes de Chile "Tectonia" Grenache/Petite Sirah/Mourvèdre is a blended red wine grown from Central Valley, Chile.
Awards & Recognitions:
- 92 points Descorchados (2013)
- 4 Stars -Harpers Wine (2013)
- 92 Points James Suckling (2013)
- 92 points Tim Atkin (2013)
- 92 points Descorchados (2014)
- 91 points Tim Atkin (2014)
- 91 points Descorchados (2015)
- 92 points James Suckling (2015)
Vivino Rating: 4.0
This revealing and sophisticated wine is intense violet in color. The nose reveals deep aromas of wildflowers, some spices like oregano and cinnamon, fresh red and black fruit, such as black cherry, raspberry, and strawberry. There are also notes of smoke, tobacco, and minerals. This is a wine with personality, weight, body, and structure, featuring rich, velvety, and energetic tannins. It achieves a good balance between fruit and wood. The finish is dense, elegant, complex, and persistent.
Alcohol Content: 14%
Producer: Bodega Volcanes de Chile